Who is Gaurav Khanna? Anupamaa, the popular daily soap opera, introduced a new character named Anuj Kapadia, the college friend of Anupamaa.
The role is expected to be played by Gaurav Khanna. Anuj Kapadia is a wealthy businessman, who is said to be about to buy the property of Anupamaa and Vanraj. Anupamaa, the main character, is a Gujarati housewife. Her husband Vanraj is secretly having an affair.
Here are 10 things to know about the actor-
- Gaurav Khanna is best known for his role in Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam as Abeer Bajpayee opposite Yami Gautam in 2009. He also appeared in shows like Chandragupta Maurya, Laal Ishq, Chandra Nandini, among others.
- He landed the role of Anuj Kapadia amid rumors that the role would be offered to Ronit Roy, Ram Kapoor, Varun Badola, and more.
- Khanna was born on December 11, 1981 and is 39 years old. He is originally from Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Prior to acting, Khanna worked as a marketing director for an IT company for about a year before deciding to pursue an acting career.
- Khanna married TV actress Akanksha Chamola in 2016.
- He began his acting career by appearing in television advertising.
- He made his television debut in 2002, in the show Bhabhi, where he played the role of Bhuvan Sareen. Her next notable role was in Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan like Sharman Wadhwa. Khanna’s first leading role was in Meri Doli Tere Angana in 2007.
- He was also seen on episode 1060 of the popular show, CID, as Senior Inspector Kavin.
- Khanna also participated in the 2008 dance competition Jalwa Four 2 Ka, and he made a special appearance on the 2008 show Dancing queen. He was the host of the show Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan in Season 3.
- Anupamaa is a popular drama series airing on Star Plus. It has Rupali Ganguly playing the character of the same name.
More about TV actor Rahul Vaidya Disha Parmar’s future husband
Leaving TV Show Was Like Being “Born Again”: Hina Khan Reflects Career